- Xiomi mi band 5 price will be 189 yuan ($27) in China.
- Oppo certifies new 228 mah battery for smart watch.
- Samsung will use own OLEDs for next S21 series.
- Lenovo legion will be powered with SD 865 soC.
- Vivo x50 pro spotted on certification in Indonesia
- Realme band gets new features in latest update.
- Latest update will re-enable color filter camera in oneplus 8 pro global version.
- Nintendo 300,000 accounts compromised.
Redmi 9 Spain launch
We already shared leaks about redmi 9 ahead of launch. Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro, redmi 9a and redmi 9 will be in series. xiaomi redmi 9 price in india is expected under ₹ 14,000. Actual price yet to announce. It will feature squad camera setup. Redmi 9 powered with 5020 mAh massive battery. Company is focusing to target indian mass customer with affordable price range.
The phone features a 6.53-inch full HD+ display with a resolution of 1,080×2,340 pixels. It supports 19:5:9 aspect ratio and 400nits brightness. Redmi 9 will be available for pre order from 15 June. In Spain 3gb/32 gb variant for €139 and 4gb/ 64gb variant for €169 respectively. Stay connected for indian launch updates in tech news #7.
Realme X50T leaks
Realms x50 series will add new smartphone in near future. We have some leaks about it. Next phone will 5g enabled snapdragon 765 soC.
Tentative launch is yet to announce. There will be 6GB of RAM on the smartphone. It is a leak. This Realme x50t spotted on Google play console first. The Realme X50t will feature a display with a Full-HD resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. New Realme X50t will come running Android 10. Realme X50t will comprise of a 48-megapixel main sensor. Rumours shows 30 W fast charging support. We will update tech news #7 soon with new updates.
Mi Mix 4 is live?
Xiomi’s mix series is known for premium segment. A new leaks indicated about mix 4 smartphone process. Mi mix is under development mode in China. Android authority provided information of it.
New mi mix 4 will compete huawei p40 series in premium flagship range. We will share more information soon.